What is GO Mammoth?
GO Mammoth is the ultimate club for busy & active adults looking to maximise their spare time through playing sport, keeping fit & socialising with friends.
As the UK's largest social sports & fitness club, GO Mammoth exists simply to make your life more fun... without the seriousness and commitment involved in joining a specialist sports club and x10 more social than joining a gym. Much like a uni sports & social society, we have something for everyone...
So, why not grab some friends and enter any of the following as a TEAM or enter as an INDIVIDUAL and make a heap of new friends:
After-work & weekend SPORTS LEAGUES (over 10 different team sports) all year round at the best indoor & outdoor venues
Fun-focused FITNESS CLASSES from Cardio and Dance to Strength & Conditioning
Legendary SOCIAL EVENTS throughout the year for anyone who loves a parteeeey!
How the sports leagues work
- Pick a sport (e.g. football, netball, softball, touch rugby, volleyball, dodgeball, or basketball), a venue, and a day which suits you and your interests
- Sign up for an 8 week league either as a full team, a partial team or as an individual
- Leagues are professionally hosted and officiated by GO Mammoth facilitators and referees
- Every level of player is welcome – from complete novice to budding professional
- Leagues are mixed or single-sex
- After every game, players head off to one of the sponsor bars to enjoy a few drinks and a bite to eat
- Bespoke league management software controls and scores the leagues, giving members up-to-the-minute league fixtures and league standings through the website
- Regular social events for the whole of the GO Mammoth club are held throughout the year
- There is no commitment to annual membership. Members instead pay by the season or by the event
- Prices range from £350-£500 per season for a team and £65 for an individual
How the fitness classes work
- Pick a fitness class (Boxing, Dance, Fit Camp, Pilates) at a venue on a day which suits you
- Most fitness classes take place at the same set time every week at the same location (classes are 1hr long and include warm-up and warm-down)
- All classes are facilitated by our super-friendly, highly qualified fitness instructors
- Sign up for a monthly membership online by paying the 1st month's membership fee
- You can cancel your fitness membership any time by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices start from £28 per month
GO Mammoth / verb; noun
1. (sport) adults competing in recreational team sports in their spare time
2. (fitness) adults getting super-fit by participating in social and fun fitness and dance classes
3. (social) like go large - but just a bit larger -"Let's GO Mammoth tonight!"
4. (business) UK's leading organiser of adult sports leagues, fitness classes & social events
GO Mammoth offers a diverse range of recreational sports leagues, fitness classes and social events for adults who want to play team sport, keep fit and make new friends without the competitiveness and commitment of joining a specialist sports club (where you might be expected to train multiple times a week). With the latest equipment, sponsor bars, regular socials and up-to-the minute online league standings, it’s the perfect way to unwind outside of work, have a buzzing social life, and keep fit.
It's a bit like a university or college sports & social club BUT for people with full-time jobs to hold down.. so you have the choice of loads of really fun sports plus the social side too. But because you work so hard you haven't got time to train, and plus these days you play sport for the social aspect and to stay fit rather than to make the olympics!
Our leagues are available to both the public and to corporates (see a few companies who play with GO Mammoth - CLICK HERE)
Who else is playing with GO Mammoth?
See a selection of small and large businesses who play with us..
I joined a league as an individual last Summer and met loads of people. It's great to play relaxed team sport again without all the seriousness of belonging to a proper club.