join the fun today!
IndividualFrom £7 per week
Over 50% join not knowing anyone! We'll place you with similar players looking for a team
Small GroupFrom £7 per week
Not quite a team but 2-3 friends? Join as individuals & we'll keep you in the same team
Full TeamFrom £5 per week
With leagues across the city we'll help find a league that works for all your team mates
- Mens or mixed basketball
- Qualified refs & officials
- social & comp levels
- All equipment
- Awesome prizes
- Post-match bar deals
Filter by postcode
Filter by area
Filter results by:
How to play in one of our leagues
Find out more
Formats: Mens 5v5 ; Mixed 5v5 (min 2 females on court)
Recommended squad size: 7-8 players
We provide expert tuition for all levels whether you are looking to refine your skills or learn the basics. You can participate as an individual or team in a number of venues across London.
Whether you already have a Basketball team and you just want to join play a few matches, or you are on your own and want to join a Basketball London club, we have the league for you.
- Biggest and the best – We have the largest number of basketball leagues in London – for good reason. Currently, GO Mammoth is the market leader in venue coverage, with our basketball london leagues spanning the Capital. Just check out our list of venues above to find a basketball league near you.
- Professional officiating – We want to keep your basketball games as official as possible, while still creating an enjoyable atmosphere. At each of your basketball league games you’ll see two official basketball referees and one table official to ensure fair play.
- Levels of play – Our basketball london leagues range from super social to competitive (to champs leagues!). If you’ve just begun playing the sport, you may want to join our recreational basketball london league. Even if you aren’t sure on the Basketball rules, just ask one of our friendly officials. On the other hand, if you’ve been playing the game for years, you may want to join one of our intermediate basketball teams for a more competitive atmosphere.
- Stay in touch with team members – You can contact your basketball team with our easy online team management software. Here you can check your fixtures and standings within seconds!
- Get your daily exercise in – Basketball is great way to get out and exercise, regardless of your level of play. Because our basketball club is friendly, competitive and fun we think it is an excellent way to break up your daily gym routine!
- Individuals welcome – If you can’t get a team together for one of our basketball leagues, we can place you on a team filled with other individual sign ups. All of our individual teams are welcoming and friendly!
- Affordable leagues – Gym memberships burning a hole in your wallet? Join one of our basketball leagues across London for an affordable and fun way to stay in shape.
- Win prizes – If your basketball team wins any of our London leagues there’s great prizes up for grabs.
- Make new friends – Playing in one of our basketball leagues is a great way to meet new people around London. Our basketball teams strike a great balance between fun and competition.
- Great social scene – Why not relax after your basketball league with a bunch of your mates? We have great socials and mammoth sponsor bars in London.
“Best Basketball scene in London – loads of fun, really professionally run, and super-friendly. Been telling all my friends!” 256 Customers rated Go Mammoth stars