WELCOME TO LONDON'S NO.1 DODGEBALL LEAGUES
GO Mammoth dodgeball leagues are legendary for our costume weeks, sponsor bar after-parties, beer pong ... you name it, GO Mammoth has done it. Our leagues were even on Sky Sports News! Includes super-fun facilitators, spongy balls & rocking tunes - all you need to do is turn up and have fun.
Join as an Individual
Half of our members join as individuals and don't know anyone else when they begin, so you're in great company! We'll place you into a team with others like you who are looking to keep fit and have fun.
Join as a small group
Enter as an individual then in the checkout you can let us know that you're joining with friends. We'll then place you in the same team. Simple!
Join as a Team
With over 10 dodgeball venues across London you'll find a dodgeball league and level that's just right for you and your team.
“I joined as an individual and have loved it. I had just moved to the area and wanted to meet new people. My team was really friendly, everyone was there to have fun and get some exercise. I’ve made some great friends through it.”
– Karen 28, From East London
Pick your area
Or look by area
Filter results by:
Find out more
How to get started
1. First choose from one of the leagues across London above
2. Choose to enter a team or enter as an individual (or as a small group eg 2-3) & we’ll place you in an team.
3. Enter your details and pay for your dodgeball league online.
Levels of play
GO Mammoth offers a range of leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.
Format & Team Size
- On the court – 8 players (5 male players max)
- Recommended squad size – 10 to 12 players
Watch some dodgeball action
We love Dodgeball here at Go Mammoth and we think you’ll love playing in our dodgeball leagues too. If you’re still not convinced here’s 10 great reasons to join one of our Dodgeball clubs today:
- Biggest and the best – We are one the biggest dodgeball clubs in the UK and THE biggest in London. Playing in one of our mixed dodgeball leagues is a great way to meet new people around London. Our leagues are the perfect balance between competition and fun.
- Courts near you –Here at GO Mammoth, we only use the best venues available for all of our dodgeball leagues in London. We have different venues across the capital, so you won’t have to travel far to get to your game. Just check out our list of leagues above to find a London dodgeball club near you.
- Get fit – Dodgeball is great way to get out and exercise after work. It is a great way to break up your repetitive gym routine.
- Fancy dress and funky tunes – Not only will you be playing with a super friendly team, we also have fancy dress weeks halfway through the season to add to the fun! Music is playing at all times during your dodgeball game.
- Individuals welcome – Don’t worry if you can’t find a Dodgeball team to play with, just sign up as an individual and we’ll find you a team.
- It doesn’t cost the earth – If you’re on a budget, then Mammoth Dodgeball is right for you! Our dodgeball leagues in London are affordable compared to the price it costs to join a gym.
- No experience necessary – Beginners are always welcome. We don’t expect you to have played before, just read up on the Dodgeball rules and we will help you with the rest.
- Win prizes – If your team wins any of our dodgeball leagues in London there will be great prizes up for grabs.
- Just bring yourself – We provide everything needed to play dodgeball. Just come to the dodgeball court and our professional dodgeball facilitators and referees will get you started!
- We take social to a new level – Even though some of our dodgeball teams work hard on the court, once they hit the mammoth sponsor bar everyone plays just as hard! Our dodgeball leagues are the perfect way to meet new people and make friends in London.
“Definitely the best thing I have done so far since moving to London” 256 customers rated Go Mammoth stars