Boxfit Classes in London
Boxfit classes based on boxercise are by far one of the best ways to get fit in a social environment. Join up to boxfit on your own, or with some of your friends, and have a full body workout without even realising it. Mammoth boxfit classes are run by the most enthusiastic boxfit instructors, with the best music and atmosphere. Mammoth boxfit classes make keeping fit easy and fun.
Why Mammoth Boxfit?
- These are the most social and enjoyable boxfit classes in London
- You get a full body workout without really realising it
- You exercise with all boxfit abilities and learn new skills
- No prior experience of boxing needed
- You are not tied into a lengthy london gym contract
Mammoth Boxfit Classes Starting Soon:
Mammoth Boxfit Classes Near You:
10 Reasons you will LOVE Mammoth Boxfit classes
- No experience necessary - All of our london exercise classes, including the boxfit courses, cater for all abilities. Whether you LOVE boxfit, or have never tried it out before, these boxfit classes are for you.
- Extremely social – The main aim for our london boxfit classes is to make them as social as possible. Many people prefer working out with friends, so the classes focus on interaction and enjoyment.
- Improved fitness- Boxing is a fantastic way to lose weight, but it doesn't appeal to everyone. Boxfit classes have a great mix of skills training and cardio exercise that make it fun to get fit in London.
- Fantastic instructors – We have searched high and low, for the best boxing instructors possible. These guys make this one of the best boxing fitness classes in London.
- No 12 month contract - Each Mammoth Boxfit course in London is 8 weeks long and is designed specifically so people don't have to sign up to long gym membership. You can do the first 8 weeks of classes and if you enjoy them sign up again, there is no pressure.
- Mixed Sex - These boxfit classes are designed specifically to cater for men and women.
- Make friends - Without sounding cheesey, social fitness is a great way to meet new people with similar interests. Getting fit and working out is much more enjoyable if you know people within your fitness/boxfit class.
- Location - We try to find the most suitable locations. We try to find an even spread of venues for our boxfit classes in North, South, East and West London so there is always one attractive to you.
- Wellness challenge - if you fancy a challenge, try the Mammoth Fit nutrition and lifestyle plan, with simple and realistic guidelines to follow and get you trim in no time.
- Be part of Go Mammoth – Once you have signed up you are "part of the club". All equipment is provided for you, you will get a FREE t-shirt, and also receive discounted drinks/food at the venues designated sponsor bar.
Can’t make a class? No problem. Simply pick any other Boxfit class you will be able to make that week and email:
with what class you can’t make and the class you want to replace it with. We’ll email back to confirm your place in that class or if there isn’t space, we’ll suggest an alternative.
How it works?
- £28 per month (1 class every week, same time, same place) on a rolling monthly basis
- Payments will be taken automatically every month until you cancel your membership
- 1 class per week (1 hour) at your location
- Professional and friendly Boxfit teacher
- Online class management
- A free Mammoth t-shirt for all members
You can cancel your monthly membership at any time by giving 30 days notice, simply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org