Filter results by:
How to get started with GO Mammoth Netball
1. First choose from one of the venues below.
2. Choose to enter a team (you’ll need a minimum of 7 players, for mixed leagues a maximum of 3 men can be on court at once) or as an individual/small group.
3. Enter your details and pay for your league online.
Chestnut Grove School
45 Chestnut Grove
From Balham underground station turn left onto Chestnut Grove road and walk 100 yards to the mini roundabout.
Turn left at the Regent Pub (Boundaries road), walk past the football pitch on your right and turn right into the school car park.
Take the first right (through a big metal gate) and enter the sports hall through the fire exit opposite the entrance to the football pitches.
- 9 games over 9 weeks (one each week)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Umpires
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Special deals at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
Read netball rules here
Levels of play explained
GO Mammoth offers netball leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.