Filter results by:
How to get started with GO Mammoth Netball
1. First choose from one of the venues below.
2. Choose to enter a team (you’ll need a minimum of 7 players, for mixed leagues a maximum of 3 men can be on court at once) or as an individual/small group.
3. Enter your details and pay for your league online.
Timber Pond Road
Turn left out of Canada Water station and turn left onto Needleman Street.
Follow that road until you can take a right onto Poolmans Street.
Take a left onto Timber Pond Road at the end of Poolmans Street and follow Timber Pond Road, and Bacons College will be on your right.
Follow the arrows to Sports centre within the College.
- 9 games over 9 weeks (one each week)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Umpires
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Special deals at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
Read netball rules here
Levels of play explained
GO Mammoth offers netball leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.