How to get started with GO Mammoth Netball
Select your netball league from below:
From Tufnell Park Tube go straight out of the station and over the road and walk along Darmouth Park Hill.
You will see a sign post for the school on your left, carry on past the sign post and walk up the hill for 100 yards.
Take the 1st left onto Churchill Road. This is the back of the sports centre.
Stay on Churchill Road until you come to a metal gate with a sign that says Sports Centre.
The changing rooms and reception are to the right of the entrance. Car parking is half way down Churchill Road on the left
- 8-9 games over 8-10 weeks (excluding bank holidays + any dates of venue unavailability)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Umpires
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Special deals at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
Read netball rules here
Levels of play explained
GO Mammoth offers netball leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.