City Netball League
Canada Water: Netball Leagues (South East)
Bacon's College is an extremely modern and well kept venue, and in a perfect place for those working in Canary Wharf and the City. The Canada Water venue has extremely new floodlit outdoor netball courts, on-site parking and modern and clean changing facilities.
* Team price estimates are based on a 10 person squad
Canada Water Netball League Details
- 8 games over 8 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in East London with Go Mammoth
If you’re looking for a fun and social mixed or ladies netball club in Canada Water or the surrounding areas in East London such as Canary Wharf, Southwark, Borough, London Bridge and Greenwich you should sign up to play for Go Mammoth.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in Canada Water
Here at Go Mammoth we only hire the best and most convenient venues in East London. Both recreational and intermediate level netball leagues are run at our locations.
Our Netball courts are easily accessible and located within a few minutes of the Canada Water tube station. Our Canada Water netball leagues are perfect for young professionals and people who work or live in East London.
Venue: Bacon’s College, Netball Courts
Our netball courts at Bacon’s College in Canada Water are some of the best recreational netball facilities in East London. The netball courts are very well kept and in an outstanding condition. We currently run netball leagues in Canada Water at the recreational level on Wednesdays.
Interested in playing Netball? All you have to do to enter out Netball leagues in Canada Water is click below. We have spaces available for teams and individuals. Make sure you all sign up as an individual if you don't have enough players for a whole team and we’ll match you with one of the Ladies or Mixed Netball teams in our Canada Water leagues.
Click the appropriate button below to get started!
- Turn left out of Canada Water station
- Turn left onto Needleman Street
- Follow that road until you can take a right onto Poolmans street
- Take a left onto Timber Pond Road at the end of Poolmans Street
- Follow Timber Pond Road, and Bacons College will be on your right
- Follow the arrows to Sports centre within the College.