Paddington Netball Leagues
Paddington: Netball Leagues (West London)
Ladies Netball Leagues
A fantastic venue, just minutes walk from Royal Oak tube station. A highly modern sports centre with two great floodlit all weather Netball courts. Perfect venue for anyone living in West London, or North West London.
Paddington Netball League Details
- 8-12 games over 8-12 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in West London with Go Mammoth
The Paddington Netball leagues are in a spot on location for anyone looking to play Netball in Paddington or the surrounding areas in West London such as Westbourne Park, Kensington, Hyde Park and Lancester Gate.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in Paddington
The Paddington Academy Netball courts are extremely accessible from the Royal Oak station as take less than 5 minutes to walk to. You can also get to them within a short walk from Westbourne Park and Warwick Avenue tube stations. Our Paddington leagues are perfect for young professionals and people who work or live in Paddington or neighbouring areas like Notting Hill, Maida Vale, Marylebone and Knightsbridge.
Venue: Academy Sports Centre, Netball Courts
There are two fantastic full sized floodlit netball courts at the Academy Sports Centre in Paddington. These are some of the best recreational netball facilities in West London.
We run recreational Netball on a Monday in Paddington.
Play netball at the click of a button. Just register below and get playing Netball in our Paddington netball leagues.
Click the appropriate button below to get started!
- Closest Tube is Royal Oak (Cirlce/ Hammersmith & City line) - turn right out of the station and walk across the bridge.
- Go under the Westway and turn left onto Harrow Road. Continue along Harrow Road for 100 metres and turn left onto Tourquay Street.
- The entrance to the Centre is on the right hand side at the end of the street. Ask at the reception for the sports hall and they will show you through.