Parsons Green - Netball
Parsons Green: Netball Leagues (South West London)
Ladies Netball Leagues
The perfect venue for those living nearby in Wandsworth, Putney or Fulham. Fantastic location in a great residential area near plenty of bars and shops. The venue has two outside floodlit netball courts.
*Please note: Due to renovation of the South Park courts...
Monday mixed and ladies: 16th June–11th Aug ALL games will be held at Hurlingham Park
Tuesday intermediate: 17th June–12th Aug ALL games will be held at Hurlingham Park
Tuesday recreational: 17th June–12th Aug ALL games will be held at Hurlingham Park
See side map for details of location ->
£7 per wk
£5 per wk*
£7 per wk
£7 per wk
£7 per wk
* Team price estimates are based on a 10 person squad
Parsons Green Netball League Details
- 8-12 games over 8-12 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in Southwest London with Go Mammoth
Live or work in South West London? Wanting to play Netball again? The Parson's Green Netball Leagues are perfect for anyone living in, or commuting through Parson's green or nearby areas in Southwest London such as Putney, Wandsworth, Fulham and West Brompton.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in Parsons Green
Go Mammoth offers different leagues for different Netball abilities. There are both recreational and intermediate level netball leagues available at our Parson's Green Netball league in Southwest London.
The Venue is just a few minutes walk from Parsons Green tueb station, and also acessible from Imperial Wharf and Putney Bridge tube stations. The leagues are designed specifically for those who work or live in Parsons Green or neighbouring areas like Fulham, Kensington and Earls Court.
Venue: South Park, Netball Courts
The outdoor netball courts at South Park in Parsons Green are full sized and perfectly located in the centre of everything South West London, with great shops and transport links close by.
The netball leagues in Parsons Green that are currently running are on Mondays and Tuesdays at recreational level.
Want to play Netball? You can enter our Parsons Green netball leagues instantly online, just by registering.
Go Mammoth encourages both teams and individuals netball players to sign up. If you are on your own, or don't have enough players to enter as a whole team, just sign up as an individual and we’ll add you into one of our Ladies or Mixed individual netball teams.
Click the appropriate button below to get started!
Click map to view
- Turn right outside Parsons Green Station onto Parsons Green Road and follow this 300 metres until the end
- Turn left on to New Kings Road, and then take the first right on to Peterborough Road
- The netball courts are 750 metres down Peterborough Road on your left hand side, just before Hugon Road