What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, postcode, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
-To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
-To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
-To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
-To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
-To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By registering for a league or event you will be entered in to specific databases and will receive direct email marketing for those interests. You will also receive email marketing or special offers from us on behalf of any of our partners, affiliates or sponsors. All of these email communications will have an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Should you unsubscribe you will not receive ANY further email that are not specific to a league or event.
Terms and Conditions
Please also see the Website Terms section below establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Wellness Program Privacy Statement
Go Mammoth’s Privacy Statement describes the use and treatment of the information collected from our Wellness Program tool. In addition, users of the Wellness Program tool and participants of the Wellness Program are provided with privacy statements that are specific to this product — in those instances, those privacy statements supplement and should be read in conjunction with this Privacy Statement.
I’m taking part in a Go Mammoth Wellness Program. What data will be collected?
When your Wellness Program tool manager registers your details inside the tool they will collect Personal Information, which will include your name and email address. Your Personal Information will be collected and/or stored by our technology provider.
How will my data be disclosed?
Wellness Program data may be disclosed in the following ways:
- Each Wellness Program Organiser/Manager may use their partcipants information and anonymous feedback for generating internal organisational Wellness Program evaluation reports – this will be at an aggregate rather than user level.
- Go Mammoth will use all information to improve the Wellness Program service and may use participation data/anonymous feedback scores, but will never disclose the specific data of an organisation participating in the Wellness Program to any 3rd parties without specific consent.
- Go Mammoth and it’s Wellness Program technology provider may also disclose an individual’ Personal Information to others as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law or regulation, (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public authorities and law enforcement officials.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘GO Mammoth’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1 Hurlingham Business Park, Sulivan Rd, London SW6 3DU . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to UK law.