GO Mammoth levels of play explained
- Rugby fans who want to try out the game for themselves – without the tackling!
- Those who may have played Rugby at school and want to get back into the sport on a social level
- Individuals who want to keep fit playing a new sport, while socialising on and off the pitch.
- Get exclusive 20% off using code “blog20” at the UK’s #1 Rugby Lifestyle Clothing Brand.
- Those who have played touch rugby or rugby in the past, either at school or club level
- Players who want more of a competitive game, but still in a social environment
- Players who have played a few seasons in the Rec league & wish for more of a challenge
“Either way, all levels head for a drink and laugh afterwards…Go Mammoth is so much more than just a sports club”
-Charile (Touch Rugby Manager)