The most popular after-work Volleyball leagues in London
Join the fun today!
IndividualFrom £7 per week
Over 50% join not knowing anyone! We'll place you with similar players looking for a team
Small GroupFrom £7 per week
Not quite a team but 2-3 friends? Join as individuals & we'll keep you in the same team
Full TeamFrom £5 per week
With leagues across the city we'll help find a league that works for all your team mates
- London's best courts
- Experienced referees
- Levels of play for all
- All equipment
- Awesome prizes
- Post-match bar deals
How to play in one of our leagues
- The perfect choice for those who are brand new to the sport. For those who’ve always wanted to try volleyball but have been worried about their playing level
- Emphasis is on learning and training – sessions comprise of roughly 60% coaching and 40% supervised games
- Training games will include tips and pointers from the coaches so that everyone can learn together in a fun and relaxed environment.
- If you’re looking for purely game play and matches then these are not the sessions for you. Please see either Intermediate or competitive levels.
- For the slightly more serious player! You have played volleyball before and can handle yourself in a game situation. Matches are still social and fun, however they have a more competitive edge!
- Intermediate matches are played in 3 sets and are officiated by an umpire rather than supervised by a coach
- Join an Intermediate league if you want to improve your skills during a weekly fun (and slightly competitive) game.
- Competitive volleyball is for the serious match player! For those who have played a good level in the past, and want to continue playing to a high standard
- Perfect if you are comfortable setting, spiking and blocking and have good ball control/can keep a rally going
- The environment is still social, and it’s a great way to meet other experienced players and play a competitive, fun game.
Find out more
- Mixed 6v6 (min of 2 females on court at all times)
- Indoor, grass & beach formats
- Recommended squad size – 8-10 players
Levels of play:
GO Mammoth offers a range of leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.
We provide expert volleyball tuition for all levels whether you are looking to refine your skills or learn the basics. You can participate as an individual or team in a number of skills sessions across London.
We love volleyball here at Go Mammoth and we think you’ll love playing in our volleyball leagues too. If you’re still not convinced here’s 10 great reasons to play volleyball in one of our London leagues:
- We’re No. 1! – Why not play volleyball in London with the best of the best? We have the largest number of volleyball clubs in London. Check out our list of London volleyball clubs to find one that suits you best!
- Best venues – GO Mammoth is currently the frontrunner in venue coverage – with good reason. We make sure all of our venues are the nicest and most accessible. No need to hike across the capital to get to play volleyball in London, we’re likely to have one close to you!
- Professional officiating and scorekeeping – We hire the most friendly and most knowledgeable referees for our volleyball clubs in London. If you have any queries during the game, just ask one of our officials! In addition, officials will keep score throughout the match.
- Post-match fun – Come down to our sponsor bar after your game with your mates and receive great food and drink deals!
- All levels welcome – Our London volleyball leagues range from laid back to super competitive. We offer recreational volleyball leagues for those who would rather have a more social game and intermediate volleyball leagues for those who want to get their game faces on!
- All equipment provided – All you need to do is show up, we provide the rest so no need to lug your gear across town!
- Get fit – Want a great way to stay in shape? Join one of our London volleyball clubs and get fit with your mates. It’s a fun and easy way to get some exercise in after work.
- Flexible and cheap– No need to join a super serious volleyball club which expects you to turn up to training three times a week or a gym with high membership fees, just play volleyball in London with GO Mammoth and save money and be stress free. We offer a fun and affordable way to stay in shape as well.
- Prizes and giveaways – Join one of our volleyball leagues in London and receive a free annual GO Mammoth T-shirt. If you win your team wins any of our volleyball leagues, there will be great prizes up for grabs!
- Meet new people – We have the most social volleyball leagues in London. Playing for GO Mammoth will help you meet other like-minded volleyball players in and around London.
“GoMammoth Volleyball Rocks. I have met loads of awesome people, and definitely going back next season” 256 Customers rated Go Mammoth stars
You can play Volleyball in London at several of our venues. We aim to be the best Volleyball league across London and cater for all skill levels.
Volleyball is a great way to improve fitness and well-being. It’s a very dynamic sport that requires short bursts of energy during the game.
You can join our leagues for as little as £5 a week if you join as a team or £7 as an individual.
New to London? Love sport or/and Volleyball? Why not join up to meet new friends, have fun and become part of the Go Mammoth family?
You can head over to our social media pages to see past games and venues. Volleyball is a growing sport and we offer both indoor and outdoor venues for you to choose from.