join the fun today!
IndividualFrom £7 per week
Over 50% join not knowing anyone! We'll place you with similar players looking for a team
Small GroupFrom £7 per week
Not quite a team but 2-3 friends? Join as individuals & we'll keep you in the same team
Full TeamFrom £5 per week
With leagues across the city we'll help find a league that works for all your team mates
- London's top pitches
- Professioanl referees
- Rec & Comp levels
- All equipment
- Awesome prizes
- Post-match bar deals
Filter by postcode
Filter by area
Filter results by:
How to play in one of our leagues
Find out more
Formats & Team Size
- Mixed 5-aside; (min of 2 females on pitch at all times); recommended squad size – 7-8 players
- Mens 5-aside; recommended squad size – 7-8 players
- Mens 6-aside; recommended squad size – 8-9 player
Levels of play:
GO Mammoth offers a range of leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.
Our players love us – which is probably why Go mammoth is the fastest growing london football leagues! But more importantly we love our players and the Go Mammoth team goes out of their way to run the best 5 a side football london & 6 a side football london leagues.
- Awesome pitches – Our state of the art astro turf and 3G pitches are the best in London for fast and fun 5, 6 and 8 a side action.
- Great locations – With football pitches across London there’s sure to be a game happening near your home or office. We currently have pitches in North, West, South East and South West London and we’re opening leagues at new pitches all the time.
- Mens & mixed – we run both mixed gender and men’s only football leagues at our 5 locations across London. In our mixed 5 a side leagues, which are popular with office teams, a minimum of 2 female players have to be on the pitch at any time.
- Super socials – Our work hard, play hard attitude to running London football leagues means we don’t just put on great matches but great parties too. Get out and meet new people in London with our regular Go Mammoth socials.
- Manage your team online – we know you’re busy with your day job and managing a football team on the side can take some organisation. That’s why we’ve invested in the best technology of any London 5 a side facility to help you register your team and keep track of your leagues online.
- Individuals welcome – You’re welcome to join any* of our football leagues in London as either a team or individual. Other 5 a side clubs only welcome complete teams, we love matching up individual players with existing teams.
- Points mean prizes – Go mammoth leagues are about football and fun first and foremost but there’s also great prizes up for grabs for the footy teams who finish top of our leagues.
- Meet new people – Playing sport is the perfect way to make new friends in London in a relaxed, competitive atmosphere. Our football teams may be bitter rivals on the 5 a side pitch but once the final whistle goes we’re all mates and everyone enjoys being part of the fastest growing footy team in London!
- Recreational & Intermediate play – all levels of players are welcome in our football leagues. We run recreational football leagues for players with less experience, mixed teams and anyone who just wants a friendly kick-about. Our intermediate 5-a-side and 6-a-side football leagues are for players who want a slightly faster (but still fun and friendly!) game. Read more about our levels of play here.
- Fair play – All of our league matches are officiated by independent referees who keep the play running smoothly and safely – just come along, bib up and play!
“I have played a few 5 a side london leagues but this one is the best I have seen” 256 Customers rated Go Mammoth stars