How to get started with GO Mammoth Netball
1. First choose from one of the venues below.
2. Choose to enter a team (you’ll need a minimum of 7 players, for mixed leagues a maximum of 3 men can be on court at once) or as an individual/small group.
3. Enter your details and pay for your league online.
Closest Tube is Royal Oak (Cirlce/ Hammersmith & City line) - turn right out of the station and walk across the bridge.
Go under the Westway and turn left onto Harrow Road.
Continue along Harrow Road for 100 metres and turn left onto Tourquay Street.
The entrance to the Centre is on the right hand side at the end of the street.
Ask at the reception for the sports hall and they will show you through.
- 9 games over 9 weeks (one each week)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Umpires
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Special deals at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
Read netball rules here
Levels of play explained
GO Mammoth offers netball leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.