Balham - Netball Leagues
Balham: Netball Leagues (South West London)
Ladies Netball | Mixed Netball | Social Netball
A perfect South West London location for all commuters on the Northern line, only a couple of minutes walk from Balham tube station. Balham has two great outdoor floodlit courts that were resurfaced in February 2012, and changing facilities and car parking on-site.
|Mon||Int||Ladies Outdoor||7-9pm||8 Wks||14/07/14|
|Tue||Div1:Int||Ladies Outdoor||7-9pm||12 Wks||27/05/14|
|Tue||Div2:Rec||Ladies Outdoor||7-9pm||12 Wks||27/05/14|
|Thu||Rec||Ladies Outdoor||7-9pm||8 Wks||26/06/14|
Balham Netball League Details
- 8 games over 8 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in Southwest London with Go Mammoth
Many young professional live in Southwest London, some of the most popular areas being Parsons Green, Tooting, Putney, Wandsworth, Clapham and Balham. Because of this, we have started some fantastic social ladies and mixed Netball leagues in Balham, perfect for any of you living in these areas in South West London that want to get involved and play netball again.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in Balham
Tha Balham venue, is one of the most convenient venues in Southwest London. We offer both recreational and intermediate level netball leagues at our Balham netball venue.
The Balham Netball Courts are easily accessible and located within a few minutes walk of Balham tube station and Balham Overground train station. Our Balham netball leagues are perfect for young professionals and people who work or live in Balham or neighbouring areas like Wandsworth, Tooting and Clapham.
Venue: Chestnut Grove School, Netball Courts
The netball courts at Chestnut Grove School in Balham are both official sized netball courts, and are completely floodlit during our winter Netball games.
Balham has Netball leagues on Mondays and Tuesdays at both rec and intermediate levels.
Want to play Netball? You can enter our Balham netball leagues by registering!
Unlike other netball clubs, here at Go Mammoth we welcome both teams and individuals. If you haven’t got enough players to enter a whole team just sign up as an individual and we’ll match you with one of the Ladies or Mixed Netball teams in our Balham leagues that need extra players.
Click the appropriate button below to get started!
- From Balham underground station turn left onto Chestnut Grove road and walk 100 yards to the mini roundabout.
- Turn left at the Regent Pub (Boundaries road), walk past the football pitch on your right and turn right into the school car park
- Take the first right (through a big metal gate) and enter the sports hall through the fire exit opposite the entrance to the football pitches.