Play Netball in Fulham
Fulham & Chelsea: Netball Leagues
* Team price estimates are based on a 10 person squad
Fulham & Chelsea Netball League Details
- 8 games over 8 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in Southwest London with Go Mammoth
Wanting to get involved in a Netball team in London? We have som fantastic mixed and ladies social netball leagues in Fulham & Chelsea. Perfect for those living in Fulham and and the surrounding areas in Southwest London such as Parsons Green, Balham, Kensington and Clapham.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in Fulham & Chelsea
The Netball leagues provided in Fulham and Chelsea are both recreational and intermediate level. They are both played in our extremely modern Southwest Netball venue in Fulham & Chelsea.
The Netball courts are a very short walk away from the Imperial Wharf tube station and about 5-10 minutes walk away from the Fulham Broadway tube station. Our Fulham & Chelsea leagues are perfect for young professionals and people who work or live in Fulham or neighbouring areas like Wandsworth, Kensington, Parsons Green and Earls Court.
Venue: Chelsea Academy, Netball Courts
The Netball facilities at Chelsea Acadmey are fantastic for our recreational and intermediate mixed and ladies netball leagues. All games are played on unbeatable, official netball sized courts. The Fulham and Chelsea Netball venue has some of the most clean and and modern facilities in South West London.
We are currently running netball leagues in Fulham & Chelsea at a recreational level on Tuesdays.
Want to get back into Netball? You can enter our Fulham & Chelsea netball leagues instantly, just by entering online today.
Unlike other netball clubs, you can sign up a team, or on your own as an individual. We will add you to a team with other individuals/your friends and send you out all your team details, then all you have to do is get to the venue and play netball.
Click the appropriate button below to get started!
"Great club, great company. Would recommend it to everyone wanting to play netball!" Wilf rated Go Mammoth stars
- Fantastic floodlit outdoor netball court
- Recently re-surfaced and lined
- No changing facilities/toilets on-site
- Street Parking nearby
- Turn right out of Parsons Green station and walk past the shops onto Parsons Green
- Walk through the park until you come to the Duke on the Green Pub
- Walk down Peterborough Road (next to the pub), stay on the road for 5 minutes until you come to Hugon Road
- Walk down Hugon Road (past the Boris bikes) and the entrance to the court is on your left.