Tufnell Park - Netball Leagues
Tufnell Park: Netball Leagues (North West London)
For those of you who are looking to play Netball in North, or North West London, this is the Netball League for you. Tufnell park has two fantastic outdoor floodlit courts, and is a stone throw away from Tufnell park tube station. Tufnell park also has some great changing facilities with showers, as well as on-site parking.
£7 per wk
£5 per wk*
£7 per wk
£5 per wk*
* Team price estimates are based on a 10 person squad
Tufnell Park Netball League Details
- 8 games over 8 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in North London with Go Mammoth
The Go Mammoth Tuffnell Park Netball leagues offer the perfect location for anyone wanting to get involved with an extremely enjoyable social mixed or ladies netball league in North London/North West London. Ideal for those living or working in Tufnell park, or the surrounding areas in North London such as High Gate, Kentish Town and Kings Cross.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in Tufnell Park
The Tufnell Park Netball courts, are literally a 2 minute walk away from the Tufnell Park tube station, so are the ideal, and most convenient location for anyone wanting to play Netball in North London. Tufnell Park is also a short distance away from some increasingly popular places to live in North London such as Archway, Upper Holloway and Camden.
Venue: Acland Burghley School, Netball Courts
The School has a great are to play Netball in. The Tufnell Park Netball courts are official sized, and floodlit during the winter months. The School offers all facilities needed to play Netball.
The North London Netball Leagues are currently being played on a Tuesday night at recreational level.
If you want to play netball just enter our Tufnell Park league by registering below!
Whether signing up as a team, or as an individual all you have to do is register and pay, and then get playing in our North London netball league.
- From Tufnell Park Tube go straight out of the station and over the road and walk along Darmouth Park Hill
- You will see a sign post for the school on your left, carry on past the sign post and walk up the hill for 100 yards
- Take the 1st left onto Churchill Road. This is the back of the sports centre. Stay on Churchill Road until you come to a metal gate with a sign that says Sports Centre
- The changing rooms and reception are to the right of the entrance. Car parking is half way down Churchill Road on the left