Your selected league:
Thursday - Mixed - Intermediate
||6:30pm - 10:00pm
|Level of play
Other leagues at this venue:
Tuesday - Mixed - Intermediate
||7:00pm - 9:00pm
|Level of play
*Team price estimates are based on a 10 person squad
Turn left out of Whitechapel tube station and take the first left on to Brady Street. The school is on left hand side after a 3 min walk, opposite the big Sainsburys. Enter through the glass doors and go down the main corridor to the end.
- The perfect choice for those who are brand new to the sport. For those who’ve always wanted to try volleyball but have been worried about their playing level
- Emphasis is on learning and training – sessions comprise of roughly 60% coaching and 40% supervised games
- Training games will include tips and pointers from the coaches so that everyone can learn together in a fun and relaxed environment.
- If you’re looking for purely game play and matches then these are not the sessions for you. Please see either Intermediate or competitive levels.
- For the slightly more serious player! You have played volleyball before and can handle yourself in a game situation. Matches are still social and fun, however they have a more competitive edge!
- Intermediate matches are played in 3 sets and are officiated by an umpire rather than supervised by a coach
- Join an Intermediate league if you want to improve your skills during a weekly fun (and slightly competitive) game.
- Competitive volleyball is for the serious match player! For those who have played a good level in the past, and want to continue playing to a high standard
- Perfect if you are comfortable setting, spiking and blocking and have good ball control/can keep a rally going
- The environment is still social, and it’s a great way to meet other experienced players and play a competitive, fun game.