Elephant & Castle - Netball
Elephant & Castle: Netball Leagues (South London)
A short walk away from Elephant & Castle tube station, The Globe Venue has two fantastic outdoor floodlit netball pitches, both recently resurfaced. There is also on-site parking as well as changing facilities. A perfect venue for anyone living in South East, or South West London, and easy to get to after work in central London.
|Mon||Div1:Int||Ladies (Outdoor)||7-9pm||8 Wks||13/01/14|
|Mon||Div2:Rec||Ladies (Outdoor)||7-9pm||8 Wks||13/01/14|
|Tue||Rec||Ladies (Indoor)||6:30-9:30||8 Wks||21/01/14|
|Wed||Div1:Int||Ladies (Outdoor)||7-9pm||8 Wks||15/01/14|
|Wed||Div2:Rec||Ladies (Outdoor)||7-9pm||8 Wks||15/01/14|
Elephant & Castle Netball League Details
- 8-12 games over 8-12 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in Southeast London with Go Mammoth
Elephant & Castle is a great location to play netball for anyone commuting through, or living in the surrounding areas in Southeast London such as Waterloo, Stockwell, Brixton and Camberwell you should sign up to play for Go Mammoth.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in Elephant & Castle
Go Mammoth run intermediate and recreational netball leagues in Elephant and Castle venue, and the Globe Academy is a really great venue in South East London.
The Netball courts are easily accessible as they are only about a 5 minute walk from the Elephant & Castle tube station. Our Elephant & Castle netball leagues are perfect for young professionals and people who work or live in Elephant & Castle or neighbouring areas such as Dulwich, Denmark Hill and Waterloo.
Venue: The Globe, Netball Courts
Our netball courts at the Globe in Elephant & Castle are the official netball size, and are located within a fantastic vene with great facilities.
We currently run netball leagues in Elephant & Castle at the recreational level on Mondays.
Want to play Netball? Just register below and you’ll have access to all of our Elephant & Castle netball leagues.
Click the appropriate button below to get started!
Click map to view
Globe Venue, Harper Road, SE1 6AG
- Globe Venue is a 5 minute walk from Elephant & Castle tube station. (Northern & Bakerloo)
- Turn left out of the station and follow the roundabout until you come to New Kent Road (2nd left)
- Walk down New Kent Road for 200 metres and take the 3rd left onto Harper Road.
- The entrance to Globe Academy is the 2nd right 100 yards up Harper Street - go through the gate and past the circular building - the sports hall is on the left of the main square.