White City - Netball Leagues
Shepherds Bush, Hammersmith, Kensington
White City: Netball Leagues (West London)
* Team price estimates are based on a 10 person squad
Shepherds Bush Netball League Details
- 8-12 games over 8-12 weeks (one each week)
- 1 game per week (40 minutes)
- 4 quarters of 8-10 mins
- GO Mammoth Facilitators/Referees
- Extra bonus week for league finalists
- All equipment provided
- Up to date League Fixtures & Standings online
- Amazing Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our sponsor bar
- Free "annual" Go Mammoth T-Shirt
- Ladies Netball (Advised team size of 10)
- Netball Rules
What you need:
- Comfortable trainers
- Any clothes you feel comfortable playing in
Play Netball in West London with Go Mammoth
Go Mammoth run's some fantastic ladies and mixed Netball leagues in White City. The netball leagues in White City are best for those living in West London and surrounding areas such as Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush, and Nottinghill.
Location: Our London Netball leagues in White City
The White City Netball courts are just a short walk from the East Acton, White City and Ladbroke Grove tube stations. These conveniently located leagues are perfect for young professionals and people who work or live in White City, Shepherds Bush and nearby areas of West London.
Venue: Burlington Danes Academy, Netball Courts
Burlington Danes Academy has extremely up to date netball courts that are the definitely some of the best in White City. All games are played on these official netball sized courts. The venue also has changing rooms on-site.
The White City Netball leagues are available at a recreational level on Tuesdays evenings.
All you have to do is sign up as an individual, or register your team. Once you have paid you are good to go ahead and play your Netball games in West London.
Click the appropriate button below to get started!
Netball London League Manager:
Wood Lane, London
- Full size indoor court
- Changing/shower facilities on-site
- Parking on-site
- Turn right out of White City Underground and walk towards the Westway (motorway) with the BBC on the left
- Walk under the Westway and continue straight for 200 yards. Turn left on to Du Cane Road then take the first right. There will be a large gate and a blue and yellow sign that says "Burlington Danes Academy"
- Go past the football pitch on your left and into your school - the sports hall is through the glass doors in front of you