Play in London's most social after-work Dodgeball leagues
Join the fun today!
IndividualFrom £7 per week
Over 50% join not knowing anyone! We'll place you with similar players looking for a team
Small GroupFrom £7 per week
Not quite a team but 2-3 friends? Join as individuals & we'll keep you in the same team
Full TeamFrom £5 per week
With leagues across the city we'll help find a league that works for all your team mates
- 8 weeks of mayhem!
- Awesome refs
- Any ability level
- All equipment
- Awesome prizes
- Post-match bar deals
Levels of play
- Everyone and anyone that want’s to get involved in a fun and social sport.
- It is the perfect way to meet new people, or sign up with your friends/colleagues and have a release after work.
- Suited for those who want to get a bit of exercise each week that are not particularly excited by the traditional team sports, and those who love dodgeball or just want to try out the new craze that is Dodgeball.
- Champs leagues are invite only – teams can request to be considered for the champs league by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for the Champs league teams have to have won at least one regular league, or have played a high level of dodgeball elsewhere.
- The leagues are still fun and social, however the level of competition is higher.
Find out more
Format & Team Size
- On the court – 8 players (5 male players max)
- Recommended squad size – 10 to 12 players
Levels of Play: GO Mammoth offers a range of leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.
We love Dodgeball here at Go Mammoth and we think you’ll love playing in our dodgeball leagues too. If you’re still not convinced here are 10 great reasons to join one of our Dodgeball clubs today:
“Definitely the best thing I have done so far since moving to London” Over 260 customers rated Go Mammoth stars