*Team price estimates are based on a 10 person squad
Turn left out of Clapham South station and walk straight out onto the Common and head towards the tennis courts. Walk past the tennis courts and straight over The Avenue and the Touch pitches are in front of you before Windmill Drive.
- Min 7 games over 8-9 weeks (excluding bank holidays + any dates of venue unavailability)
- Two 20min halves, 1 game per week
- Experienced GO Mammoth referees/facilitators
- All equipment provided
- Up to date league fixtures and standings online
- Prizes for league winners
- Specials at our Partner Bar after every game
- On the pitch - 6 players (min of 2 female players on the pitch at all times)
Read touch rugby rules here
Levels of play explained
GO Mammoth offers touch rugby leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to intermediate, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.